Hello. A quick 'ootd' kinda post, but also showing how I style a maxi skirt as I must admit I find it soooo hard for some reason to style them casually! I thought I better make the most of my fairly new-ish purchase as the sunny weather isn't going to be around for much longer! ..Apologies in advance for the crap quality photo's!
Top: Primark // Maxi skirt: Forever 21 // Necklace: Forever 21
Let me know how you like styling maxi skirts or link me to your 'ootd's' featuring a maxi skirt! Thanks for reading Xo
The print on your top is so cool! I love those split maxis! They are so much more fun than a plain maxi :P I have a maxi dress changing post here and I wear a black maxi skirt in >this outfit :P
ReplyDeleteThanks! And cool, I will check your blog out! :) Xx
Delete