Saturday, 28 September 2013

MAKE UP | Budget make up haul!

Hello! Today I have a very small haul of cheap, budget make up that I've picked up recently that I thought I'd share as I'm completely loving some of the bits at the moment! 


Milani Sunset duos blush & bronzer in '05 Sunset Breeze'

I had heard of the brand Milani mentioned on YouTube loads so when I saw it in Poundland (I know.. shocking) I had to get it as it's literally so hard to get hold of in England. My NARS Laguna bronzer is definitely on it's last legs so I thought this would also be good to test out as a cheaper alternative, however at £1 it just doesn't make the cut like Laguna does for me. I'm not so keen on the pink, shimmery blush however for a pound you really can't go wrong with picking it up just to try out the bronzer. 



 MUA Blush perfection cream blusher in 'Dolly'

I've never tried anything other than the MUA eyeshadow palette from the megggga cheap MUA range so I thought I'd purchase a few bits to try out. First is a really nice cream blusher, I use my Real Techniques stippling brush which applies it well. I'd say it has surprisingly good pigmentation and gives a nice peachy flush to your cheeks. 


MUA nail polish (from left to right) 'Plum Noir' 'Frozen Yoghurt' 'Fever Red' 

Can't even describe how good these nail polishes are for £1! A small but not bad colour range to pick from and simple packaging which definitely hints Essie to me. I orginally bought 'Fever Red' and 'Frozen Yoghurt' and was so surprised when they applied well and dried so quick! They won me over so I headed straight out to pick up 'Plum Noir' (which I'm wearing in the pictures above) and I'm eyeing up some more colours to get next time I go into Superdrug. 


Maybelline Baby lips (from left to right) in 'Cherry me' 'Peach Kiss'

So glad these are finally being sold in the UK, they are definitely the best lip balms I've used. They apply a nice amount of colour, keep my lips feeling hydrated and smell so good! 


As always thanks for reading, let me know what your favourite 'budget' make up favourites are at the moment! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment