Thursday, 15 August 2013

OUTFIT | Summer attire

I feel like I barely post any outfit of the day's so I thought I'd scroll back through my camera roll on my iPhone and find a few lame mirror selfie pics which obviously didn't make it to Instagram.. lol

I'm pretty sure the British summer is coming to an end and the dark nights are slowly creeping in, so here's a look back on a few different types of outfit's I was sporting this "summer" 

Oversized t-shirt dress: Topshop // Sandals: Primark

Blouse: New Look // Jeans: Topshop 'Leigh' Jeans (blue) // Sandals: Primark // Necklace: Forever 21

Top: Wallis // Ripped boyfriend jeans: River Island // Sandals: Primark // Bag: Zara

T-shirt: Topshop // Jeans: Topshop 'Leigh' Jeans (grey) // Sandals: Primark

Crop top: Topshop // Blouse: Primark // Trousers: Next 

Hope you found this interesting in some way.. as you can see even when the sun does come out I still live in my jeans and Primark sandals, which have been the best investment EVER for £12 each I snapped the black and brown versions right up! Anyway, thanks for reading as always Xo 

1 comment: