Earrings: River Island, £3
I already have a pair of gold hoops but yesterday I was wearing a black and silver kinda outfit and with me being weird about not mixing metal colours I didn't wear the gold hoops, so when I saw these for the bargain price of £3 I knew they had to be mine
Crop t-shirt: River Island, £15
I love this print! It was the first thing that caught my attention, I tried it on and I knew it was meant to be.. one of them oversized crop t-shirts that cuts off at really nice point so you don't have too much on show
Dress: H&M, £12.99
I really like the print of the dress and thought it would be good for when we have our more warmer summer days! Super cheap and it also fits really well, so a piece I couldn't go wrong with
Blouse: Mango, £19.99
Not usually a shop I'd go into but with a 'SALE' sign in the window display I was in! I love a bargain and ofcourse chiffon blouses so when I saw this it was an instant purchase. I really like the light pastel type colours in this blouse which I think looks good for a summery outfit! I will definitely venturing into Mango from now on as loads really caught my eye
Jumper: Topshop, £15
Another one of my bargain purchases, £15 down from £29! I was really surprised to this in their sale as I think this will be a staple when I'm back in college in September for my "I can't be bothered to make effort" days! I think this takes me away from my usual style of clothing and I'm really liking the whole sporty trend going on in the shops at the moment
Trousers: Primark, £12
I didn't buy these yesterday but they are a recent purchase so I'd throw them in. I love a good pair of printed trousers and saw these in Primark for a reasonable price, I think the silky material is a good twist on the average pair of printed trousers and makes me want to reserve them for a more dressy occassion.. surprising for a Primark buy!
I hope you've enjoyed my small haul! Let me know if you like any of the pieces I've shown! I also hope to get some OOTD's up soon also, so keep an eye out. Thanks for reading Xo
No comments:
Post a Comment