Monday, 6 May 2013

OUTFIT | Here & there


shirt: primark (with primark top worn underneath) / jeans: zara / shoes: primark / necklace: forever21 / nails: models own 'beach party'

This was an outfit I wore whilst visiting Covent Garden to have a look at the Paul Smith shops for my college work. Luckily it was a beautiful day in London so I got away with not having a wear a jacket and it finally felt like summer was on it's way! P.s, my apologies for my awful face and hair in the photo.. not always a good look after traipsing around London all day in the heat!



jacket: primark / top: new look (primark top worn underneath) / jeans: new look / shoes: primark / bag: zara 

Another ootd I wore to college, however I spent most of the day outside as we had such nice weather again!  
Hopefully I will have some more interesting/summery ootd posts to come as I'm planning a mahooooosive shopping trip in London hopefully for the end of the month! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather whilst it's here.. unlike me who always leaves work to do for the more sunny days (hence the paleness, clearly). Thanks for reading! Xo

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! xxx http://alanyabrooke.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete