Wednesday, 3 April 2013

HAUL | Small haul!

Hello! Thought I'd do a short haul of things I bought today (mainly because I'm obsessed with the shoes I bought.. but a post is better than nothing!)


Zara 'White Jasmine' pefume £7.99 (50ml)

My first purchase was some perfume, as you can see in the picture I finished up my first bottle of it and it's such a nice scent for everyday use and it's so inexpensive! Also I noticed they changed the packaging and the bottle and it looks waaaay better (new bottle to the right of the picture)! Over all very pleased with this purchase and can't wait to start wearing it again. On the packaging it describes the smell as "Floral, musky and fruity. Top notes: Apple, Freesia, Bamboo. Heart notes: Jasmine, Rose, Lotus. Base notes: White wood, Musk, Amber." 

Forever 21 mint and gold necklace £5.65

I bought this necklace after having this in a bracelet form and really wanted it as a necklace so as soon as I saw this in Forever21 I had to get it! Versatile as well as you can wear it with the mint colour showing, or use the necklace on the reverse side and have it as a plain gold chunky necklace. 


I've added a link to these trousers as they we're so awful to photograph but I bought these for a party I'm off to on Friday night so I thought these statement trousers with a plain black top would be nice. Not much to say about these but I've seen a lot of these bold statement trousers so I'm guessing it could be a trend for S/S? Also really pleased with the pricing of these as they would be another £20+ on top of the price paid if I were to get something similar in Topshop, etc!


Faith at Debenhams platform heels £55 reduced to £27.50

Once again I'm rubbish at photographing everything so I've added the link to shoes on the website where you can get a better look, but I think they're so beaut! At nearly 6 inches on the heels I think I'm going to be sitting down all night or falling everywhere but they were too nice to pass by, especially at such a good price! I had seen them when they were at full price but definitely couldn't afford/justify it, but I thought at a bargain of £27.50 I had to treat myself! 


That's all for my short, little haul but I hope you've seen something that's interested you! Once again, thank you for reading! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment