Marc jacobs perfume
marcjacobs.com
Monki 'Tanja' top: the perfect, cheaper alternative to the COS striped sheer top that I was originally obsessing over! Perfect with jeans and sandals for the day, as well as adapting it for an evening look with a pair of heels!
MAC 'Peachstock' lipstick: pretty sure this is discontinued now :( but I'm on the hunt for the perfect nude-peach lipstick which won't make me look washed out/dead
Topshop cami's: an essential, basic piece for any outfit! Do I need to explain any further...
Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' perfume: I've had this perfume before and haven't had the chance to repurchase but I really want to invest in the summer edition of this perfume if it hasn't been discontinued already
Michael Kors 'Selma' bag: Bit of a dream purchase. It is perfection, that is all
Converse white lowtops: I think these are an essential for the summer and really need to buy a pair, I could see them going really nicely with a pair of boyfriend ripped jeans I've recently just bought from River Island
Hope you've liked my "wishlist" post of things I've been obsessing over through the month of June! I'm definitely still in need of a shopping trip to London to check out Monki, and a browse through Selfridges, etc so hopefully I will stick to my promise and get a haul type post up soon.
I have recently done quite a biiiiiit of shopping to say the least, but I've not been able to photograph everything properly yet.. so I guess that's my next mission
Stayed tuned for more posts to soon come! Thanks for reading Xo
marcjacobs.com
Monki 'Tanja' top: the perfect, cheaper alternative to the COS striped sheer top that I was originally obsessing over! Perfect with jeans and sandals for the day, as well as adapting it for an evening look with a pair of heels!
MAC 'Peachstock' lipstick: pretty sure this is discontinued now :( but I'm on the hunt for the perfect nude-peach lipstick which won't make me look washed out/dead
Topshop cami's: an essential, basic piece for any outfit! Do I need to explain any further...
Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' perfume: I've had this perfume before and haven't had the chance to repurchase but I really want to invest in the summer edition of this perfume if it hasn't been discontinued already
Michael Kors 'Selma' bag: Bit of a dream purchase. It is perfection, that is all
Converse white lowtops: I think these are an essential for the summer and really need to buy a pair, I could see them going really nicely with a pair of boyfriend ripped jeans I've recently just bought from River Island
Hope you've liked my "wishlist" post of things I've been obsessing over through the month of June! I'm definitely still in need of a shopping trip to London to check out Monki, and a browse through Selfridges, etc so hopefully I will stick to my promise and get a haul type post up soon.
I have recently done quite a biiiiiit of shopping to say the least, but I've not been able to photograph everything properly yet.. so I guess that's my next mission
Stayed tuned for more posts to soon come! Thanks for reading Xo








No comments:
Post a Comment