Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation / Palmers Cocoa butter formula lip balm / No7 Exceptional Definition mascara / Collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner / Sleek 'storm' palette / Nars 'laguna' bronzer
Some of these items have been my absolute favourite for quite some time, like the foundation which is a staple (I even prefer it over the Rimmel wake me up foundation.. which was so overrated). I've also been obsessed with my Nars laguna bronzer since I got it last August, and it was worth every penny! I use it with the Real Techniques blush brush, which works great!
I've had the Sleek storm palette for quite some time now, but not being the heavy eye shadow wearer, I can't say it's got much love from me. However I have recently been loving using the variety of shades it offers, mainly the brown/neutral shades.
I apologize for the state this palette is in! Haha, but most used at the moment is definitely the third in from the top row with a little of the first from the second row blended into the crease!
Adding to the eye region talk, I've also been trying a sample of a No7 mascara which I really have loved! It gives length and volume and has definitely done wonders for my eyelashes lately. A recent purchase is Collection 2000's felt tip liner; I've also never been a big eyeliner wearer since I bought this as I find it so tricky to get a nice line, however the felt tip is pretty easy to work with.
Last but not least, I guess could be quite a dull mention but it's Palmer's lip balm which is essential during all this crap weather, and it's really helped to keep my lips conditioned!
Hope this hasn't been too much of a boring post, but really just wanted to get something up :) Thanks for reading! Xo
No comments:
Post a Comment